11/6/08

Glue and Pastel Art Project















I have been spending some time checking out other blogs lately and I came across a really great art blog called Art Projects for Kids. This blog is written by an art teacher, Kathy Barbro, and her blog has lots of fun art projects divided by grade level. Jacob and I decided to try out the Glue and Pastel Landscape and we think it turned out great. I gave Jacob a few simple pointers on how to draw clouds, ocean waves, and hills and he added a few of his own ideas. Jacob did need some help tracing his drawing in glue but other than that, he was able to do the project on his own. Definitely go and check out some of the other art project ideas at the Art Projects for Kids blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bookmarked it for us to use too. I enjoy finding new ideas for Art.